Primary Care and Services
Across Riverside County
With a sprawling network of federally qualified Community Health Centers, and a newly expanded Medical Center Campus, each one of our locations is able to offer care for the whole family.
Doctors, treatments, tests and medicines are all available in one place, close to home, so everything you need is accessible.
Community Health Centers
Riverside University Health System – Community Health Centers include primary and specialty care at 13 Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) throughout Riverside County. Each center provides comprehensive outpatient primary care services to all – regardless of your ability to pay. Services include:
- Behavioral health
- Confidential HIV/AIDS testing
- Dentist (at some locations)
- Diabetes testing, care and classes
- Family planning/teen clinics
- Health education and promotion
- ImmunizationsLaboratory services
- Nutrition services
- Pediatric care
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Primary care
- Public health nursing visits
- Referrals to specialists
- Sexually transmitted disease testing
- Substance abuse
- TB screening and treatment
- WIC services
Call the Centralized Scheduling Center to schedule your appointment today at 1-800-720-9553.